Attorney Phil Bradfield has practiced law in Virginia for 27 years, successfully representing well over a thousand personal injury and wrongful death clients. He has won numerous personal injury jury trials and bench (judge) trials in circuit courts and district courts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, including courts in Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Chesapeake, King William County, New Kent County, Westmoreland County and Richmond. Attorney Bradfield has a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes for his clients, both with trial results and out of court settlements.
He has obtained multiple six figure jury verdicts and out of court settlements, and settled some personal injury and wrongful death cases for a million dollars or more. Attorney Bradfield has represented clients on a significant number of appeals before the Supreme Court of Virginia and the federal appellate courts, including the United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. His cases have contributed to the development of Virginia and federal law governing landlord liability for tenants' injuries, automobile insurance bad faith,, sufficiency of evidence in single vehicle accidents, immunity from civil liability, interpretation of exclusion clauses in accidental death insurance policies, judicial conflicts of interest, and the federal government's liability to surviving families of interstate bus passengers killed in fatal collisions.
- The National Trial Lawyers: 2016 Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers
- Coastal Virginia Magazine 2015 Top Lawyer - Personal Injury
- Tried and Won Numerous Personal Injury Lawsuits Throughout Virginia
- Twenty-Seven Years of Experience Exclusively Representing Personal Injury Clients
- Selected Member of The Order of Barristers for Excellence in Courtroom Advocacy
- Taught Attorneys at Professional Legal Education and Training Seminars
- Graduate of Prestigious National Trial Advocacy College
- Graduate of Nationally Ranked Law School at William & Mary
- Virginia State Bar 1989
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association 1989
SEND US A MESSAGE
When you either fill out our form or give our representatives a call. (757)-596-6589.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide assistance to you. For the fastest results, we recommend calling.
Address: 11048 Warwick Blvd, Ste 1B Newport News, VA 23601